Tips and strategies to help make you a winning casino player
Learn: Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Pai Gow Poker,
Texas Hold'em, Caribbean Stud, Let It Ride, Casino War, Big Six, Sic Bo.
Win more, more often with proven betting methods from the systems gallery
A secure on-line order form to purchase products advertised by Let's Talk
All about gambling at online casinos. Find out where the best deals are
Best Casino Bonuses - NEW!
The best collection of on-line casino bonuses, where you can
cash $802 on your sign-up.
Sign our guestbook, refer a friend, link to other gambling sites
Click above to read the current edition of our
weekly newsletter. Then get your own free subscription right here. Enter your e-mail
address for immediate delivery of an introductory issue, including a FREE ROULETTE SYSTEM:
Please tell all
your friends about it.
Post a gambling question or opinion - get an
answer . . .
Wanna Win At Slots? Click
It's now $50 bonus every month!
Below is a selection of the most
On-Line Casino of the Month
If you answer "yes" to seven or more of the
questions below, you might want to seek professional help.
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise
solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win
back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours
20. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your
Here is a link to the
Gamblers Anonymous website, where you can find
professional help if you have answered "yes" to 7 or more of the above 20