Tips and strategies to help make you a winning casino player
Best Casino Bonuses -
Gambling News - NEW!
Please tell all
your friends about it.
Wanna Win At Slots? Click Here!
Thursday, September 19, 2002
The e-book focuses on the following major points:
- Learn a winning
system never before revealed to the general public by any professional
Here is an actual excerpt from the e-book:
"Please follow these rules to the letter. No excuses! Break these rules and you are on your own. This will either make or break you, so pay extra attention to this section.
1. Stick to the strategy. Don't deviate from the betting plan. I cannot stress this enough. Many players, in the midst of winning, soon start to become greedy and daring. This will be the pitfall of your success. Do not make those "gut feeling" bets. Stick to the system exactly.
2. Take with you only what you can afford. Your bankroll should be a comfortable amount to you. However, I do strongly recommend a minimum bankroll that you should bring with you to maximize your winnings. These recommended amounts are listed in the charts at the end of the book.
3. When you arrive at a table, buy in for a quarter of your bankroll. You don't want to reveal your entire bankroll to the dealer. You never show your enemies your entire battle plan. Don't give them more information than you need to. Buying in only a quarter of your bankroll can avoid any irrational betting decisions like betting your entire bankroll on one number.
4. If you have depleted your funds, do not withdraw any more money, because you are still hurting from your loss, and you will be tempted to make irrational decisions when betting. Go home and come back another day when you have rested. Do not underestimate this rule.
5. When do you stop? Well, before you step into the casino, set a fixed amount that you want to walk out of the casino with. Make sure it's reasonable, such as doubling your bankroll. Once you've reached your targeted goal, you may be asking yourself "Should I stop or should I keep playing because this system is definitely working?" Well, here is a fail safe method. Once you've reached your goal, don't limit your winnings by thinking: "I'll stop when I make another $100". Instead think: "I'll stop when I lose the next $100". This way you maximize your earnings and minimize your losses. However, if you lose that next $100, then get up and leave the casino, just like your promised yourself.
6. Keep a low profile. Don't bring any attention to yourself. The less they know, the better you're off. Because you do want to come back again and again to win more of their money at a later time."
So, as you can see, the book is full of good advices. I would strongly recommend it. Click here to read more about it.
Wishing you all the best,
If you missed any newsletter, click here for an archive.